my recommended resources
A collection of the best tools and resources for new and experienced entrepreneurs, business owners, and bloggers who want to learn more about digital marketing, copywriting, content creation, social media, and more. Please note that any tool or resource with an asterisk (*) next to it means it's an affiliate link. Thank you for your continual support of my business!
Tools I use to run my business:
- ConvertKit* - My preferred email marketing service provider. I went from hating email marketing to it being my favorite marketing platform because of this tool. It's super user-friendly and automates my email sequences so I can spend more time replying back to my community.
- Interact Quizzes* - An interactive quiz tool that has helped me triple my subscribers through my unique brand voice quiz. Highly recommend for entrepreneurs who want to grow their email list with more personalized opt-ins.
- Squarespace - My website hosting and design platform. It helped me design a beautiful website without any coding, something a DIY-loving business owner like myself loves.
- Dubsado - A hybrid CRM and accounting tool that completely revolutionized my client process. While I don't get a commission for referring you, you can use my code "hellokayla" to get 20% off your first month or year. #sharethelove
- Teachable* - The online course platform where I host all of my courses and on-demand brand classes.
- Buffer - The user-friendly, automated social media scheduling tool I use for all of my tweets. It saves me from having to schedule them every morning - it's a dream!
- Planoly - This Instagram planning tool allows me to plan my Instagram grid and write captions ahead of time for scheduling perfection. I especially love it's drag and drop feature!
- The Desire Map* - on aligning your business and life goals with how you want to feel
- Big Magic* - on understanding your need for creativity and how it influences your work
- 3 Billion Under 30* - on launching a successful business and expertly scaling it
- The Blogpreneur* - on transitioning from a blog to a full-blown business
- Rising Strong* - on owning your vulnerability and strengthening your voice
- #GIRLBOSS* - on building a business that goes against the status quo
- Manage Your Day-to-Day* - on building a creative routine that fits your business
- The Crossroads of Should and Must* - on following your instincts and making true-to-you art
- Epic Blog* - full year editorial calendar for your blog and content marketing plan
- The Badass Blog Planner* - year-long editorial blog calendar
- The Conquer Kit* - creative business planner for go-getter female entrepreneurs
- The Happiness Planner - my current daily planner that I use for setting business and life goals