In our episode, Jen shared:
- why she values enabling people over teaching people
- how to humanize your business
- why she’s rebranding to her full name in order to be “future proof”
- how podcasts are a great content type for introverts
- what it means to build a game-changing community platform
- actionable tips and tricks for starting your own podcast
She even shared that 60-80% of her content coaching clients decided to work with her after listening to her podcast. WHAT?! Seriously. That's what I call influential. There are so many good nuggets of wisdom in this episode!
Some inspirational quotables from Jen:
- “Podcasts are where some of the most game-changing ideas, content, and conversations are happening.” (Tweet it!)
- “Podcasts are a great way to make friends as an introvert.” (Tweet it!)
- “I really don’t believe that someone’s following count defines how impactful their story can be.” (Tweet it!)
- “There is no one-size-fits-all way to build a game-changing business.” (Tweet it!)
- “Content doesn’t just stop at the written word.” (Tweet it!)
A BIG thank you to Jen for sharing how she's built her podcast into a thriving platform for community. Tune in tomorrow for our next episode with Jessica Howell of Social Studio Shop!