In our episode, Jessica shared:
- how your local community can fuel your online community
- how her background in photography has influenced everything she’s done online
- why her team puts 50% of their energy solely in Instagram
- how to structure an Instagram Q+A
- creating a hashtag strategy for Instagram
Jessica explained why every community platform should be treated like a party which is awesome because that's what communities are, right? To create a tribe worth celebrating, this episode is a must!
Some awesome quotables from Jessica:
- “Have your audience spread the word for you.” (Tweet it!)
- “When you invest in your audience, they will invest in you.” (Tweet it!)
- “When you allow your audience to have a free-for-all, your audience is not given enough direction.” (Tweet it!)
- “Make sure [hashtags] are unique and specific to your audience.” (Tweet it!)
A BIG thank you to Jessica for sharing her Instagram savviness with us. Tune in tomorrow for our next episode with Sarah Morgan on building communities into ecourses.