To close out The Power of We, I created a bonus solo episode in order to share my own community story, with an emphasis on #createlounge, and what I've learned after hosting a weekly Twitter chat for a year.
In this solo episode, I share:
- why I put The Power of We audio series together
- why I created #createlounge last January
- how #createlounge differs from other communities (and how to find your edge too!)
- why I take a "names > numbers" approach to community building
- what I've learned through hosting a weekly Twitter chat
- an inside look into my new community coaching services
- why community is crucial for any business' success
A BIG thank you again to our fantastic interviewees:
- Maya Elious
- Jen Carrington
- Jessica Howell
- Sarah Morgan
- Ashley Beaudin
- SommerAnn McCullough
- Julie Harris
- Mariah Coz
- Melyssa Griffin
Did you enjoy The Power of We audio series? What would you like to see more of? Share your anonymous feedback through this quick survey to help us improve for our next audio series!
Ready to build your own community? Get ready to take:
Customized, one-on-one community coaching packages for creative entrepreneurs looking to build sustainable, organic communities with a pulse.