Courses have taken center stage and with many creative entrepreneurs creating their own, it's more important than ever to stand out. Sarah Morgan from XO Sarah has created a unique experience with her course and she's sharing how community can fit into your course.
In our episode, Sarah shares:
- how she made the leap from freelance designer to infopreneur
- why she continually reworks her course content
- why she uses Google+ Communities
- how her course has helped her meet some of her business besties
- how having a community can help support your passive income strategy
- her best tips for creating a successful and unique course
- how she structures her affiliate program
After our chat, I'm about ready to make a trip out to San Diego to meet her (and Jessica from our last episode!) If you're interested in creating a course, she's a great person to have in your corner.
Some actionable quotables from Sarah:
- “You want to create a course you have experience in that you can teach for years.” (Tweet it!)
- “My initial focus was on community rather than on content.” (Tweet it!)
- “It is really helpful to have other people around to [ask] ‘Is this a good idea?’” (Tweet it!)
A BIG thank you to Sarah for sharing her course building experiences with us during the audio series. Check back tomorrow for our next episode with Ashley Beaudin!