In our episode, Mariah shares:
- what it means to be a femtrepreneur (and why guys can be one too!)
- what makes a pitch stand out
- why webinars serve as a great test for long-term collaborations
- step by step process of putting together a collaborative webinar
- how to delegate webinar responsibilities
- the importance of specializing
- how to build a community in the live chat during a webinar
You may want to put in your headphones for this episode if you're in a work setting as there is some colorful language, but it just makes us love Mariah's passion even more!
Some wicked smart quotables from Mariah:
- “It’s so important to pick your niche and specialize.” (Tweet it!)
- “A personal introduction is so much more powerful than a Facebook ad.” (Tweet it!)
- “Webinars are my excuse to make connections.” (Tweet it!)
- “Go deep on step one.” (Tweet it!)
- “Give away your best stuff and make sure people know how smart you are.” (Tweet it!)
- “I’m not here to be your guru. I want us all to be on the even playing field.” (Tweet it!)
A BIG thank you to Mariah for sharing her expertise with us and giving us an inside look into how she runs her internal community. Tune in tomorrow for our episode with Melyssa Griffin from The Nectar Collective on mailing list community building.
Ready to build a community of your own?