Topics I specialize in include (but aren't limited to) the following:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media (All Major Platforms)
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing and Blogging
- Conversion and User Experience
- Launch Strategy and Development
- Career and Professional Development
- College and Post-Grad Life
- Freelance and Side Hustles
- Networking and Relationship Building
- Creative Process
- Lifestyle and Seasonal
Note: Click on the topic to see a blog post example on each subject.
Have you found yourself neglecting your blog recently?
I get it. You're already busy running the day-to-day operations of your brand and business. You just don't have the time to craft blog content that attracts new readers who are enticed to connect and convert while satisfying and building stronger relationships with existing readers.
Together, we'll grow your blog with high-quality, industry-defining content so you can go back to feeling like a boss without all the guilt.
Hi, I'm Kayla, your brand's new partner-in-crime in all things blog writing and management.
With my deep background in digital marketing, blogging and content marketing, social media strategy and management, and professional development, I can help your brand reach new readers by educating them on topics that truly matter in your industry.
In addition to writing blog posts that increase your web traffic and encourage audience engagement, I also:
- Format blog posts for optimal readability and SEO
- Research and report on relevant trends to show you're the leader in your industry
- Pitch blog post ideas with your target audience in mind
- Craft non-clickbait yet very click-worthy blog post titles that entice new readers to visit your blog
Also, any article with my name in the byline will be shared to my combined social media audience of 24,000+ professionals and business owners. Bonus!
My freelance writing rates start out at $75 for blog posts <500 words, $95 for posts <700 words, and $125 for posts <1,000 words. Have something else in mind? Let's talk.
Interested in working together to create blog posts that get your audience talking AND sharing?
Let's chat over hot chocolate to see if we're a good fit!