30 June Blogging Prompts
Sometimes you sit down in front of your notepad or computer and nothing connects. It’s not writer’s block, but sometimes your creative well runs dry.
If you’ve been lacking inspiration lately, here are a few blog post prompts that might spark some ideas. Feel free to use as many as you’d like and have fun!
(Note: the number prompts is reflective of the number of days in June. Clever, right?)
- Blog goals for the second half of the year while recapping the progress of your 2015 goals
- Home office tour
- Favorite typography/fonts
- Your personal mission statement
- Moodboard / aesthetic
- Ways to make networking feel non-icky
- Your favorite social media platform and why
- The importance of hobbies
- An inside look into your workflow
- Your must-have online resources
- Mapping out the user journey for your current (or redesigned) website
- A look into your editorial calendar
- Your favorite podcasts
- Day in the life
- Highlight what you DIY on your blog
- Office organization tips
- Blog photography pointers
- Your favorite productivity apps
- The anatomy of your blog posts
- Your creative process quirks
- How you make the most of 140 characters
- Your most popular posts and why they are the most popular
- The evolution of your blog’s branding
- Why you started blogging
- Your top inspiration sources
- “Ask me anything” column
- Work-life balance
- How you organize your inbox
- A look into your newsletter strategy
- How you’ve built your social media community
For those of you who haven't heard, I'm launching my brand spankin' new website on Monday, June 15 and I'm SO excited to unveil this labor of love.
With my website relaunch, I will also be doing my first live Q+A session!
I’m taking questions before the video chat, so feel free to ask me about blogging, social media, branding, anything! Submit your questions here or below in the comment section and let’s party!