Community is at the heart of everything I do.
Whether you’re just getting started and building your brand from scratch, growing your side hustle in hopes of quitting your day job, or in your first years of running your business full-time, I am here to connect you with inspiring creatives through my community, help you solidify your strategy through my actionable courses, and support you through one-on-one coaching.
I believe in fitting your brand into your lifestyle, not the other way around.
I believe in building communities and bringing people together.
I believe in ditching titles and doing the work you're most passionate about.
I believe in using your influence to inspire change.
Want to learn more? Read my full career story here.
- The first thing I wanted to be when I grew up was a mermaid.
- I published a poetry collection, Brave Little Bones, last year.
- My love languages are afternoon picnics, hiking to waterfalls, watching sunsets from the patio, and hot chocolate.
- My most commonly used emoji is the cry laughing emoji.
- I’m often found wearing leather and high-waisted denim.
- Nothing cheers me up quite like a solo dance party.
- I sang at Carnegie Hall once on the same stage as Elvis. My cool meter raised a good 3 points that day.
- I’m a die-hard Vikings football fan. Skol Vikes!
- I believe in the oxford comma and exclamation points. (!!!)